The first Waldorf Astoria is coming to the west coast, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills and she’s opening June 2017, reservations are now being accepted. The 170-room hotel designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon is perfectly situated where Santa Monica Boulevard and Wilshire Boulevard intersect and is the epitome of California luxury. Enjoy this video tour of the new lady coming to town.
Expect posh accommodations and an unparalleled attention to detail. Perfectly situated in Beverly Hills adjacent to Century City and Westwood Village, home to University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), all of Los Angeles is at your doorstep. Head west on Santa Monica Boulevard to where it ends atop a bluff with a commanding view of the Pacific Ocean. Lush gardens and coastal décor will have you down-shifting for a relaxing California retreat Waldorf Astoria style. Enjoy the ease of in-room check-in, and enjoy quintessential Waldorf Astoria service during your stay.
The Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills opulence awaits:
• Click to view & book one of the 170 guest rooms and suites with oversized balconies and stunning views in every direction
• Restaurant featuring the French-American cuisine of famed chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten
• 3 cocktail lounges, including a rooftop bar with 360-degree views and a French-inspired lobby bar
• Posh pampering and indulgent treatments at the world-leading brand La Prairie Spa
• Rooftop lounge deck with panoramic views, VIP cabanas, and a shimmering swimming pool
• 6,500 square feet of event and meeting space coupled with a dedicated team for your unique Beverly Hills event
Discover all the latest fashion along Rodeo Drive, myriad Los Angeles restaurants, and the luster of Hollywood – all minutes from the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, talk about a room with a view. A contemporary nod to old Hollywood.